Invite Edward and Bella to your Twilight movie party. A Twilight party theme is perfect for teen fans of the movies and books. With our Twilight party decorations and Twilight party food ideas, you can host a fabulous Twilight movie party! Order your Twilight party supplies online to make shopping easy. This is one of the best time-saving tips because you avoid making trips to different stores.
- Don’t Try to Resist….
- Come to a Twilight Party
- Time: 6 p.m. at Twilight
- Dress in black or red…and get ready to be dazzled!
Take a look at these personalized Vampire Party invitations:
- Choose red and black as the colors for streamers, balloons, and table covers.
- Cover the table in a black tablecloth. Use black plates and set a red apple in the center of each. Use black napkins tied with red satin ribbon.
- Line up lots of red and black candles at different heights on the table to create a warm glow.
- Make clusters of balloons that are mostly black with two red mixed in.
- Music – play a Twilight movie soundtrack.
- Decorate with red apples, red ribbons, ruffled tulips and chess pieces.
- Hang lots of clear twinkle lights around doorways and windows to resemble the prom scene in the first movie.
- Print photos of Bella, Edward and other characters and set them in picture frames on tables.
- Provide silver glitter body spray for the guests to make themselves sparkle like the vampires.
- Hang a Twilight personalized banner on the wall.
- Use large cardboard stand-up characters like Edward and Bella.
- Twilight Quotes Competition – Make a list of quotes from the books or movies. Write each quote on a slip of paper and let the guests take turns trying to identify the quote. You can require them to tell which character said it and for a bonus point, name the book it came from. Divide the guests into two teams and call them Team Jacob and Team Edward. You’ll find lots of Twilight quotes here.
- Twilight Trivia Game – Make up your own trivia questions from the Twilight stories and write each one on a slip of paper. Create questions about Edward’s cars (what model, what color…), different food Bella eats (what was her snack at Push beach), scenes where Edward’s eye color changes, etc. Write each on a slip of paper and let the guests take turns trying to answer correctly. Divide the guests into two teams and call them Team Swan and Team Cullen.
- Twilight Scavenger Hunt – Hide two of the following items in your house or yard: red apples, chess pieces, vampire teeth, fancy MatchBox cars, bandages, glitter body spray, umbrellas, forks, red carnations and small photos of the main characters. Divide the guests into two teams and send them out to find one of each item.
- Twilight Bookmarks – Check out these great printable Twilight bookmarks! Print out copies and let everyone choose their favorite. Then finish them with loops of black satin ribbon and a few black beads or a moon-shaped charm on the end.
- Twilight Word Search – And here is a printable Twilight word search! Put a stack of them on a table with pens and let guests work on them during the party.
- Bella’s Bracelet Craft – Provide ribbon, charms and beads for the guests to design their own bracelets.
- Twilight Movie Time – After enjoying some of the active games above, wind things down by playing a DVD of one of the Twilight movies. Relax on the sofa and floor, snack on popcorn and the red and black candy bar (described in the Food section), and enjoy your favorite scenes from the movie one more time.
Twilight Party Food
- Plan an Italian menu of pasta, salad and breadsticks, which is similar to the dinner the Cullen family prepared for Bella the first time she came to their house. Or you could serve Gardenburger brand veggie burgers, just like Bella ordered in the diner scene.
- Red and Black Candy Bar – Serve black and red candy in clear glass jars.Use jelly beans, licorice bites, sour cherry balls, M&M’s and gummy raspberries. Add a bowl of red foil Hershey kisses labeled Vampire Kisses. And include a clear glass filled with red licorice Twizzlers like Bella ate during the beach scene. Set up a candy bar and alternate the containers of red and black treats.
- Werewolf Cookies – Make sugar cookies with a dog bone shaped cookie cutter for the guests who like Jacob best.
- Vampire Kiss Cookies
- Another version of Vampire Cookies.
- Serve bottled red drinks like black cherry soda or Izze brand sparkling pomegranate juice.
- Here is the perfect vampire moon cake for a Twilight Party!
- Twilight inspired sugar cookies – apples, tulips, red ribbons and chess pieces.
- Make a Twilight chessboard cake with these directions .
Create a Twilight themed favor bag with vampire tattoos, body glitter, black nail polish, red lip gloss, vampire fangs, small packs of bandages (since Bella is accident-prone), and a fork. Add a small red apple, too. Use glossy red bags from the craft store and tie a black satin ribbon bow at the top. If your bag has handles, tie the ribbon around one of them. If the bag doesn’t have handles, tie the bow and then use hot glue to attach it to the top center area on the front of the bag.
Take the work out of planning the favor bags by ordering complete Twilight Party favor sets.
Take a look at our ideas for using personalized party supplies.