Take your child to infinity—and beyond—with a Toy Story birthday party! There are now three movies in the Toy Story tale, and kids of all ages love them. Use this Toy Story planning guide and matching Toy Story party supplies to host the best Toy Story party ever!
Order your Toy Story party supplies online to make shopping easy. This is one of the best time-saving tips because you avoid making trips to different stores.
Howdy Partner! Yer Wanted at Woody’s Birthday Roundup for [child’s name]
Take a look at this personalized Toy Story Party invitation:
- Decorate the party room to look like Woody’s Roundup
- Have cowboy hats for each guest to wear
- Scatter green plastic army men on the table
- Gather all the toys you own such as Mr. Potato Head, Slinky, Buzz, and Woody to create a centerpiece. Attach helium balloons to the heavier toys.
- Anchor clusters of balloons around the party area, and tie a group of five balloons to the birthday child’s chair.
- Use Toy Story shaped mylar balloons
- Add a Toy Story personalized banner.
- Place 3-D glasses at each place setting.
- As children arrive, let them color these free printable Toy Story coloring pages while you wait for all the guests.
- Woody’s Cowboy Shootout – Set empty soda cans on a table and let the kids throw balls to knock them down.
- Create your own version of Pizza Planet with arcade games and plastic darts, air hockey, or foosball.
- Decorate large cardboard sheriff badges covered in aluminum foil. Provide stickers and glitter glue pens.
- Buzz Lightyear Rocket Craft – These directions show how the kids can make their own rocket from an empty paper towel tube. It looks like it works just as well with a toilet paper tube.
- Army Men on Patrol – Hide lots of plastic army men in another room (or outside) and send the guests “on patrol” to find them all.
- Buzz’s Rocket Balloons – Use long thin balloons and a hand pump. Let the kids release the balloons up into the air and see how high they go.
- Buzz Lightyear Says – Play just like “Simon Says”, but give instructions to move in slow motion (like they would in outer space), as they jump, turn around, run, etc.
- And don’t forget a piñata!
- Pretend to be at Pizza Planet Restaurant and serve pizza
- Or call the food table “Woody’s Campfire” and serve hot dogs and baked beans.
- Serve chips in a cowboy hat lined with a bandana.
- Cookies shaped like a star with the word “Sheriff” piped on in brown frosting.
- Wrap each set of utensil in a bandana.
- Make the birthday cake in the shape of Woody’s cowboy boot. See directions here .
- Cowboy hat
- Sheriff’s badge
- Plastic army men
- Mini slinky
- Toy Story stickers
- Personalized Toy Story favors like a zipper pull, book mark or bag tag for their lunch box
- Take the work out of planning the favor bags by ordering complete Toy Story favor sets.
Take a look at our ideas for using personalized party supplies.