Tiana is one of the newest Disney princess characters. The story is set in New Orleans, where Tiana dreams of opening her own restaurant. Prince Naveen comes to town, and a villain turns both Naveen and Tiana into frogs lost in the Louisiana bayou.
Other friendly characters are a Cajun firefly named Ray and a trumpet playing Alligator named Louis. Tiana is a strong young lady who uses hard work and perseverance to make her dreams come true. I hope you’re ready to plan an enchanting party with our Princess and the Frog party ideas.
Order your Princess and the Frog party supplies online to make shopping easy. This is one of the best time-saving tips because you avoid making trips to different stores.
Shop now for Princess and the Frog Party Supplies.
- Join us for a Royal Celebration! You are invited to Princess [name]‘s Birthday Party
- Hear ye, hear ye! You are invited by Royal Decree to attend Princess [name]‘s Birthday Celebration.
Take a look at these personalized Princess and the Frog Party invitations:
- Cut out lily pads from green paper and place them along the driveway to greet your party guests. Or use green sidewalk chalk to draw the lily pads, and write a guest’s name on each one.
- Choose light blue and lavender as the colors for streamers, balloons, and table covers.
- Fill the party area with huge tissue paper flowers in lavender, green and light blue colors. Use these directions to make them yourself.
- Wrap a length of tulle around each dining chair and tie into a big bow. Tuck a large tissue paper flower into the bow.
- Tuck white Christmas lights into clear glass jars and vases to represent Ray the firefly. Line them up on a side table so you can plug them in.
- Play the movie soundtrack as background music.
- Place toy frogs on all your houseplants as if they are peeking out from the leaves.
- Tie a group of five balloons to the birthday child’s chair.
- Personalized Princess and the Frog placemat for each child.
- Make princess wands with these fun craft directions.
- Pin the frog on the lily pad.
- Frog paper plate craft.
- Swamp Rescue! Create a swamp full of pretend alligators using sheets of green construction paper. Scatter them randomly on the floor. Place a toy frog in the middle. Send the children, one at a time, to rescue the frog. The trick is that they must hop in, pick up the frog, and then hop out without landing on an alligator (any of the green paper sheets.)
- Tiana’s Restaurant Race – Line up the kids in two teams. Each team needs a tray of toy food items. Race to the other side of the room and back without dropping any food. Pass the tray to the next team member.
- As children arrive, let them color this free printable coloring page while you wait for all the guests.
- Frog, Frog, Princess – Played just like Duck, Duck, Goose.
- And don’t forget a frog piñata!
- Serve chicken tenders and label them “Frog Legs”
- Spinach dip and pretzel rods can be labeled “Swamp Dip with Logs”
- Use plastic champagne glasses to serve white grape juice.
- Big Daddy’s crown cookies recipe can be found here.
- Make your own Castle birthday cake with these directions.
- Or use a frog design for the birthday cake with this idea.
- A cute idea for making frog cupcakes.
- Another version of frog cupcakes from Family Fun.
Choose fun party favors like:
- Princess Tiana stickers
- Toy frog
- Pearly necklace
- Personalized favors like zipper pulls, bookmarks and stickers.
Take the work out of planning the favor bags by ordering complete Princess and the Frog Party favor sets.
Take a look at our ideas for using personalized party supplies.