Host a Minnie Mouse birthday party for your child! Little girls love Minnie Mouse and her best friend Daisy Duck, and this party guide will show you how to throw a wonderful Minnie Mouse birthday party! Included are ideas for Minnie Mouse invitations, party games, decorations, a Minnie Mouse cake and the cutest Minnie Mouse party supplies.
Here are ways to design the invitation yourself:
- Create the shape of Minnie’s head and ears from black cardstock. First make a pattern that you can use. (Tip: Buy your envelopes first; then choose round shapes to trace that will fit inside the envelope.) Trace a round container lid onto cardboard to create Minnie’s face. Then use a smaller lid to trace two ears.
- Cut out the head and use as a template to cut enough invitations from black cardstock.
- Next, print the invitation details onto white paper. Cut out the wording in a circle shape that is ½ inch smaller than Minnie’s head.
- Glue the white circle onto the black head with some black showing all around.
Take a look at this personalized Minnie Mouse Party invitation:
- Use Minnie and Daisy’s favorite colors: pink and lavender!
- Set the table with a Minnie Mouse tablecover and matching plates. Make a centerpiece by attaching several balloons to the hand of a stuffed Minnie Mouse toy.
- Create a Minnie Mouse face on each guest with a washable black marker. Draw a round black nose and three whiskers on each cheek. Hand out Minnie Mouse ears for the guests to wear.
- Gather all the toys you own such as Minnie, Daisy, Mickey, Donald Duck and Goofy. Use them as decorations or set them on a low table for the guests to play with.
- Put a Mouse in Your House – With this 52” tall Minnie Mouse Jumbo Balloon .
- Tape balloons all over the front door frame to create an arch for the girls to walk through as they enter the party.
- Hang balloons and streamers outside to decorate your mail box or doorway.
- Thumbprint Mice – Give each child a piece of paper and have them place their thumb in the ink. Have them press their thumb down on the piece of paper, making a print. Then, have them draw on ears and a tail to make the thumbprint into a mouse!
- Mouse Ears Hunt – Before the party, hide a pair of Minnie Mouse ears for each child. Keep the hiding spots fairly easy, like hanging from a shelf, perched on top of a sofa cushion or peeking out from under a table. Send the children on a mouse hunt to find their ears. They can wear the ears during the rest of the party.
- Minnie’s Wishing Well Coin Toss – Use gold plastic coins and a bucket or basket as the wishing well. Let the guests take turns trying to toss the coins into the well. If they do toss one into the well, tell them to make a wish. Try tossing the coins from different spots, and be sure to let each of the girls get at least one coin into the well.
- Try making a “Pin the Bow on Minnie” game. Begin with a poster of Minnie Mouse, and supply lots of pink bows cut from construction paper.
- Minnie Says – Play a few rounds of Simon Says but change the name to “Minnie Says”.
- I Spy – Before the party, hang some coloring pages of Minnie and all her friends in different spots throughout the party room. Then start the game by saying “I spy Minnie wearing a party hat” and see who can find the matching page first.
- Minnie Mouse Coloring Pages – Check out this list of free Minnie Mouse coloring pages . Just print out enough copies for your guests, and provide crayons and markers.
- Pink lemonade
- Jam sandwiches cut with a mouse ears cookie cutter.
- Serve small pieces of fruit in clear plastic cups.
- Serve a platter of cheese and crackers. Cut some of the cheese into slices and some of it into little cubes. Cheese crackers are also a good choice.
- Some foods can be served to each guests in individual paper cupcake liners, like grapes and strawberries or tiny pretzels and goldfish crackers.
- Mouse Cupcakes – Frost cupcakes with pink icing. Press two Oreos into the frosting with the ends sticking up to create the two ears. Add mini M&M’s to make the eyes and nose, and add three whiskers on each side cut from black licorice string. Very cute!
Party guests will like fancy sugar cookies, Minnie stickers, white gloves, bead necklaces, gem rings, hair clips, or pink playdoh.
Take the work out of planning the favor bags by ordering complete Minnie Mouse Party favor sets.
Take a look at our ideas for using personalized party supplies