Plan your own Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party with these party ideas for preschool age children. Your little Mouseketeer will love our Mickey Mouse party games, Mickey invitations, decorations and food ideas!
Order your Mickey Mouse Party supplies online to make shopping easy. This is one of the best time-saving tips because you avoid making trips to different stores.
Here is a way to design the invitation yourself:
- Create the shape of Mickey’s head and ears from black cardstock. First make a pattern that you can use. (Tip: Buy your envelopes first; then choose round shapes to trace that will fit inside the envelope.) Trace a round container lid onto cardboard to create Mickey’s face. Then use a smaller lid to trace two ears.
- Cut out the head and use as a template to cut enough invitations from black cardstock.
- Next, print the invitation details onto white paper. Cut out the wording in a circle shape that is ½ inch smaller than Mickey’s head.
- Glue the white circle onto the black head with some black showing all around.
Take a look at these personalized playground or picnic party invitations that work well for a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party:
- Use clusters of balloons and streamers in red, blue and yellow, just like the colors in Mickey’s Clubhouse.
- Set the table with a Mickey Mouse tablecover and matching plates.
- Make a centerpiece by attaching some balloons to the hand of a stuffed Mickey toy.
- Create a Mickey Mouse face on each guest with a washable black marker. Draw a round black nose and three whiskers on each cheek.
- Hand out Mickey Mouse ears for the kids to wear.
- Gather all the toys you own such as Mickey, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy. Use them as decorations or set them on a low table for the guests to play with.
- Put a Mouse in Your House – With this 52” tall Mickey Mouse Jumbo Balloon.
- Tie a balloon to the back of each chair, and tie a group of five balloons to the birthday child’s chair.
- Hang a Mickey Mouse piñata as a decoration, and it becomes an activity later in the party.
- Hang a personalized Mickey Mouse Clubhouse banner to welcome your guests.
- Mickey’s Sing-Along – Play a CD of music from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and let the children dance and sing along with the songs.
- Mouse Ears Hunt – Before the party, hide a pair of Mickey Mouse ears for each child. Keep the hiding spots fairly easy, like hanging from a shelf, perched on top of a sofa cushion or peeking out from under a table. Send the children on a mouse hunt to find their ears. They can wear the ears during the rest of the party.
- Mickey Says – Play a few rounds of Simon Says but change the name to “Mickey Says”.
- I Spy – Before the party, hang some coloring pages of Mickey and all his friends in different spots throughout the party room. Then start the game by saying “I spy Mickey wearing a party hat” and see who can find the matching page first.
- Mickey Mouse Coloring Pages – Check out this list of free Mickey Mouse coloring pages . Just print out enough copies for your guests, and provide crayons and markers.
- A Mickey Mouse pull string pinata is always a hit with the kids!
- Mice love cheese and peanut butter, so make sandwiches and cut them with a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter.
- Serve a platter of cheese and crackers. Cut some of the cheese into slices and some of it into little cubes. Cheese crackers are also a good choice.
- Mouse Cupcakes – Make each child a Mouse cupcake. Press two Oreos into the frosting with the ends sticking up to create the two ears. Add mini M&M’s to make the eyes and nose, and add three whiskers on each side cut from black licorice string. Very cute!
- Mickey Mouse Cake – Use cupcakes to form Mickey’s head with these directions.
- Another Mickey Cake – The basic method is to bake a round cake and set two large cupcakes next to the top edge for the ears. Cover it all with chocolate frosting and then use a tube of white decorator icing to draw the eyes, nose and mouth. See this photo and directions to make a Mickey Mouse cake.
- Or decorate the birthday cake with a Mickey Mouse cake topper.
Young children will like a Mickey Mouse coloring book and crayons, plus some Mickey Mouse stickers.
Take the work out of planning the favor bags by ordering complete Mickey Mouse Party favor sets.
Take a look at our ideas for using personalized party supplies